Fully Qualified Painting Inspectors
Our service is backed by fully qualified painting inspectors in accordance with the National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE) and the Institution of Corrosion (ICorr).
We have expertise in coating and repair solutions in support of Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) strategies. We can advise on both online repair using engineered polymer composites, and protective Coating systems to underlying pipework / substrates.
Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI)
We have considerable experience in the use of C.I.N.I. Insulation / Cladding specifications and can therefore advise on protective coating systems to underlying pipework / substrates. With an understanding of the corrosion process, we can define the correct coating selection based on the environment, use, and the corrosion control parameters.
Engineered Corrosion Solutions
Our technical experts have the skills to determine the mechanical properties and strength required to ensure that a structure is resistant to corrosion. Where repair and protection is required as part of a CUI strategy, we can offer the following solutions:
- Metal Repair and Protection: Hydraulic rams, engine blocks, bearings, cylinder liners, pump casings
- Fluid Repair and Protection: Pump casing, impellers, heat exchanger end plates, separators, valves, jet tubes, rudders
- Pipe Repair and Composite Pipe Solutions: Capable of repairs to pipe work from 1” to 36” diameter, tolerant of pressures up to 500psi
- High Temperature Protection: Scrubber units, process vessels, heat exchangers, pumps, valves, separators
- Chemical Protection: Chemical tanks, bund and containment areas, chemical floors, process
- Corrosion Protection: Structural steel/ concrete, external tanks, floors, reservoirs, pipe bridge
- Thermal Barriers: Process vessels, pipework, valves, storage tanks
- Liquid Membranes: Chemical tanks, structural steel, floating roofs
- Heat Activated Pipe protection: Eradicates CUI on pipelines and steel surfaces
Coating Solutions Covering Any Application
We offer a service backed by fully qualified painting inspectors who guide customers to the right selection of coating to match ther application. Our solutions:
- Floor Coating Solutions: Epoxy Floor Coatings are ideal for light & heavy foot traffic. It is an incredibly versatile floor coating.
- Marine Coatings: From wind turbine monopiles, topsides, and superstructure ship hulls, Cryogen cover all aspects of marine surface preparation and coatings.
- Industrial Coatings: We offer all aspects of industrial coatings from cosmetic right through to supplying a coating specification with a life span warranty
- Intumescent Fire protection : For any commercial or industrial building, fire protection is a crucial factor. Intumescent coatings will meet strict building and fire regulations
A Specialist Team Delivers On-Site Services
We have a dedicated Blast Cleaning and Specialist Coatings Team, who have a wealth of experience in their field working on sites e.g. Construction, Offshore Platforms, Petrochemical Sites, and Power Stations amongst others. Utilising a multi-skilled workforce who operate as an integrated problem solving team, CryoGen supplies SQEP across inspection, blasting, coatings, and insulation.
CryoGen Dedicated Blast & Coatings Facilities
As a complete solutions provider, CryoGen also offers a comprehensive in-house capability from it's blast and coatings centres. Our Southampton facility has also been approved to provide courses for the SSPC Train the Painter initiative.